London Bombings July 7th 2005

On the 7th July 2005 London was rocked by a series of bomb blasts resulting in the deaths of 52 people. Allegedly four suicide bombers with rucksacks full of explosives attacked central London on 3 underground trains and one double decker bus. 

Of course in the official version of this story spewed forth by the government and the controlled mainstream media (CMM), they always leave out crucial important facts because they go against their edited version.

I will just go over the main parts of the events of 7/7 and show you that four young Muslim men cannot have carried out the bombings on 7/7 in London.  But if you want a more thorough investigation of 7/7 then you should watch John Hill’s Youtube video Ripple Effect 2 or Nick Kollestrom’s book ‘Terror on the Tube’ or you can take a look at his website

The Drills

The first unbelievable coincidence came in May 2004 when a BBC episode of Panorama was on T.V.  The scenario of this episode was what if 4 suicide bombers detonated bombs on three underground trains and one Bus in Tavistock Square (that’s where the actual bus blew up) during the rush hour. So we are led to believe that they picked this scenario for this discussion on T.V and then this exact scenario actually happened a year later.  Oh what a coincidence.  

Taking part in this discussion were Michael Portillo (former Defence Secretary) and several other leaders from the Metropolitan Police, Emergency services and Intelligent Services and Peter Power (will mention him later).  Months or years before in documentaries or movies the people or psychopath’s who plan the real events of these atrocities always show the people what they are going to do in the future and this Panorama documentary was ‘them’ showing the people what they are going to do in a years’ time.

The same happened on 9/11.  An episode of the Lone Gunmen which aired months before 9/11 featured rogue elements of the government hijacking a plane by remote control and attempting to fly it into the World Trade Centre in order to launch wars in the Middle East.

What most of the general population don’t know about the events of 7/7 is that an anti-terrorist exercise or drill was taking place at the same location and time as the real London 7/7 bombings were going off, and it even predicted bombings at the same stations. The chances of this happening by chance are a one and many, many zeros.  I mean how is that possible.

Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.

Peter Power said “At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning”.  

He made this statement on the day of 7/7 but in a recent BBC disinformation documentary about 7/7 he changed his story and said the drill he was conducting was only office based with 6 people.  Obviously he was pressured into saying this to support the government’s version of events.

The Real Story

It is my belief and the belief of many other people that the four alleged suicide bombers were part of these terror drills.  The 4 young Muslim men thought they were taking part in a drill.  They were playing the part of 4 suicide bombers and they knew they had just fake bombs in their backpacks.  Their instructions were to get a train from Luton to Kings Cross and to catch 3 certain trains from Kings Cross and one of them was to catch a certain London bus.  But unknown to them MI5\Mossad agents had actually placed bombs underneath the three trains and on the Bus. As part of their drill the three men were to get on three separate trains and then the bombs would be detonated on the three trains and then obviously the three young Muslims would then be blamed. There would then be video surveillance captured of the four men walking through Kings Cross station and getting on the three separate trains and one leaving Kings Cross to get a bus.  The public would then be presented with this video evidence to prove that the four men really did it.  However there is one slight problem with this scenario, the three young Muslim men did not even get on the trains at Kings Cross and there is no video evidence of these men getting on the trains at King Cross that morning.

According to the official story, Mohammad Sidique Khan, 30, Shehzad Tanweer, 22, and 18-year-old Hasib Hussain - left Leeds, West Yorkshire, in a rented car bound for Luton, Bedfordshire. However the witness at the petrol station where they stopped swears that only two people were in the car.  This is believable because Sidique Khan’s wife was having complications with her pregnancy and they were booked in at the hospital for a scan on the 7th July. So it is believed that he did not go to London as part of the Drill because he wanted to stay with his wife. Khan then phoned their ‘contact’ (the person controlling their part in the terror drills) who realised that Khan would compromise the planned events of 7/7 if he were to stay alive to tell his version of events.  So it was decided that Khan had to be eliminated.  Probably the same men who were sent to eliminate Menezes later on, were sent to murder Sidique Khan sometime on the 6th.  There were supposed to meet 19-year-old Germaine Lindsay, before heading from Luton to London by train.  

The Missing Train

For the first year the government, the Police and the newspapers claimed that the Four had caught the 7.40 train from Luton.  When they realized that the 7.40 from Luton to King Cross had been cancelled they then changed their story to having them board the 7.25 train because if they got any train later than this it would have got them to Kings Cross too late to catch their intended trains.

"The four bombers had travelled together on the 7.40am train from Luton to King's Cross before going their different ways." Source: Telegraph

"Hasib Hussain, an 18-year-old from Leeds, is shown in a CCTV image mounting the stairs at Luton station before taking the 7.40am train to King's Cross." Source: The Times newspaper.

Below is the official Luton to Kings Cross timetable for the morning of July 7th

Official Timetable

Actual 7 July Timetable

Depart Luton

Arrive Kings Cross


Departure Time

Arrive Kings Cross



1 or 3

7.04 (On Time)

7.40 (on time)



1 or 3

7.08 (On Time)

8.26 (30 mins late)



1 or 3

7.21 (5 minutes late)

8.19 (31 mins late)



1 or 3

7.20 (On Time)

8.15 (7 mins late)



1 or 3


8.23 (23 mins late)




7.42 (12 minutes late)

8.39 (35 mins late)














7.56 (8 mins late)

8.42 (22 mins late)






There is only 1 image of the alleged four bombers together and that is at Luton train station.  This photo is timed at four seconds before 7.22am. But if this were the case, the men would have had just three minutes to walk up the stairs at Luton, buy their return tickets and get to the platform, which was packed with commuters.

But in reality they had no proof that the four men were together at any train station that morning so what the government authorities did (possibly MI5) they produced a Photoshop fake image of the four men together but you can see it is a fake.  Here is a link to the video which shows the fakery.

If the four young men really arrived together at Luton train station then show us the video evidence.  They can’t show us the video evidence because they did not show up together.

Below are the faked photos.

Look at the fence above which is in front of his face.  It was faked by the authorities to try and convince the public that these four men arrived together that morning. 

Here is the testimony of a commuter who wished to remain anonymous: she arrived at Luton station that morning at 7.25am, and testified that she had no train to catch until 7.58am, because the 7.30am and 7.40am trains from Luton were cancelled on July 7th. She could only get a slow train at 7.58am from platform 3 to King's Cross, which didn't arrive there until 8.43am. It was so packed that many could not get onto the train at Luton.

Here is a copy of an email sent by the Department of Transport to an independent 7/7 researcher which gives the times that the 3 bombed trains left Kings Cross:

Subject: Re: train times on 7/7/05

Let me also apologise for the delay in responding to your query on the times of the trains that left King's Cross station on the morning of 7th July 2005.

I have been in touch with the British Transport Police and have managed to obtain the following information:

- the Eastbound Circle line train (204) left King's Cross at 08:35.
- the Westbound Circle line train (216) left King's Cross at 08:42
- the Piccadilly Line train south left King's Cross at 08:48

I trust the above is of use to you.

Vicky Hutchinson
Transport Security Directorate
Department for Transport
Zone 5/8 Southside
105 Victoria Street
Tel: 020 7944 2783
Fax: 020 7944 2174

If the alleged terrorists missed the 07.40 train, they could not have got to London in time to catch the trains they allegedly bombed.  Their next available train was 7.56 which is likely the train that they got which would have got them to Kings Cross about 8.42 (the first bomb went off at 8.50), then it is a 7 minute walk from the Kings Cross Thameslink to the main Kings Cross station and then you would have to buy your tickets and all this in rush hour.

On arriving at Kings Cross sometime after 9.00 a.m. they realized that bombs had gone off on trains and at that moment they realized that they had been set up as patsies so they panicked and went towards the Thames River to Canary Wharf where many offices of the news media were situated.  Maybe they intended to give the media their side of the story before the Intelligent services (MI5) caught up with them.  MI5 were now desperate to catch up with them and silence them before they could tell anyone the truth. Their personal phones had been jammed by the intelligent services so that they cannot phone anyone to tell them what had happened.  The intelligent services probably used the CCTV to track them down to Canary Warf where two of them were assassinated outside the HSBC Bank HQ in Canada Square and one outside the Credit Suisse First Boston bank.  Although this was not reported in the mainstream media there is plenty of evidence that two or three men were shot in Canary Wharf that morning.

Canary Wharf

A witness remembers a report on the radio about alleged bombers being shot:

“I was in Kings Cross right after the Piccadilly line blast and there was no problem calling into work to tell my boss that I would be late [a propos of whether mobile phones were working]. I then went into cafe to wait for the hubbub to die down. Over the radio we discovered that it was more than one bomb.

Just over an hour and a half later, there was a report on Radio 5 that some of the bombers were shot by armed response units in the Docklands. When I got home that evening, the news reports said that all the bombers died in the explosions” “I heard it on the radio but when I got home and I sat in front of the T.V for the rest of that evening, it was not repeated. It was in the cafe I heard the news report”.

A New Zealander working for Reuters in London says two colleagues witnessed the unconfirmed shooting by police of two apparent suicide bombers outside the HSBC tower at Canary Wharf in London.  The New Zealander, who did not want to be named, said the killing of the two men happened at 10.30am on Thursday (London time).

Following the shooting, the 8000 workers in the 44-storey tower were told to stay away from windows and remain in the building for at least six hours, the New Zealand man said (from

The Danish news channel TV2 published this on July 7th 2005:

“TV 2/NEWS have just spoken with Marianne Jorgensen who is employed by
the Access Flooring Company in London. She has learned through
co-workers in the company that two suspected suicide-bombers have been
shot and killed at Canary Wharf”.

“They called one of our presidents and told him that they have witnessed
two men being shot – deliberately, by police or soldiers”, Marianne
Jorgensen told to TV 2/NEWS”.

A search has been undertaken by a 7/7 researcher using Nexis UK, a database used by universities to research news stories. This search revealed a number of other reports in US, Canadian, New Zealand and UK newspapers which suggests that either 2-3 men were shot at Canary Wharf.  Below are several of the reported incidences at Canary Wharf.

7th July, 11.49 GMT  “Pammy”

Ceroc Scotland Forum “My cousin works at Canary Wharf and they are now evacuating there, not sure if "just in case" or if they have heard something is up...”

 7th July, 12.13 GMT  “Gus”

Ceroc Scotland Forum “Its very odd in Canary Wharf at the moment. The offices are usually a lively place ... today there is no laughter, no smiles ... a sombre place. We're in a very real crisis situation, we've been informed that the entire Wharf is locked down, no one comes in, no one leaves ... not that there is any transportation to take you anywhere.”

 7th July, 12.28 GMT  “DavidB”

Ceroc Scotland “I'm in Canary Wharf, and most people still seem to be at work. There are loads of police and security around, and all the buildings are doing ID checks at the entrances. There was a rumour that to (sic) police stopped a suspected bomber getting to canary wharf, but not heard anything else about that yet.”

 7th July, 12.34 GMT  “Europhobia”

Internet Blog “Someone here at work has just been phoned by a guy he knows in Canary Wharf (I know, it’s a bit removed – but I trust him). He says marines have shot a man there who they think to have been a suicide bomber”.

7th July, 9.48 EST,

 (13.48 GMT)  CNN Breaking News “QUESTION: Can you tell me -- the rumors that a police sniper shot dead a suicide bomber at Canary Wharf (ph). Do you know anything about that?

 [BRIAN] PADDICK: We have no reports of any police sniper shooting at anybody today.”

7th July, 11:34 EST

 (16.34 GMT)  Kate Rook, reporter A Massive Rush of Policemen

“From the 18th floor of Canary Wharf in London, Canadian Brendan Spinks could see a massive rush of policemen outside the building Thursday after the city was rocked by terrorist attacks. The Internet in his office had just gone down when Mr. Spinks, an investment banker at HSBC, saw a flurry of police cars and yellow-vested men outside. Reports of attacks carried out by suicide bombers were rife, and in one unconfirmed incident police shot a suicide bomber outside the 42-floor banking tower…”

 8th July  Lucy Hyslop, reporter

Vancouver Sun, Final Edition

 Lucy Hyslop, Senior Editor, Daily Telegraph,

 Canary Wharf. “Canary Wharf, the tallest building in London and my office, was sealed off completely to the public and all routes in and out were secured. Office workers, some fearing another 9/11-style attack, decided to turn back and begin the long walk home.

 Rumours and misinformation were rife. I had one call from a friend reporting that two suicide bombers had been shot dead at Canary Wharf, another woman said her policeman husband had been sent to the area to wait just in case of further attacks.”

 8th July  James Starnes, reporter

Ottawa Citizen, Final Edition “The radio is saying they shot dead a suicide bomber at Canary Wharf and that's right opposite my apartment across the river (Thames).”

8th July  John Walsh, reporter

The Independent, London Terror In London

“Farouz, a business technician in Docklands…had heard the rumours. ‘Someone at work was saying a suicide bomber had been shot dead by police just outside the Tower. But the police are denying it,' he added darkly.”

 8th July  Steve Nowotty,

Huntsville Times (Alabama) Bombing Turned Thoughts to Mum

“Everyone had their story. Another colleague, Nicola, had returned late from holiday, and been forced to cancel a meeting. She was lucky - she would have been on the Tube in rush hour.

 Nicola's best friend was working in Canary Wharf - London's answer to the World Trade Center. She called in the afternoon, still in the building. Her office had been told not to leave, and rumors were flying. Someone had been shot. Maybe a suicide bomber. No one was sure.”

 8th July  News,

The Evening Standard (Palmerston, New Zealand) London Based Kiwis Send Messages Home

“Felicity Lawlor, formerly from Auckland, emailed her sister in Rongotea this morning to say she arrived at work to hear about an explosion in the Underground…“Ms Lawlor said there were ‘lots of crazy rumours flying around’ like a suicide bomber having been shot dead outside Canary Wharf.”

 8th July, 9.03am  Susan Percy,

New Zealand Herald, Messages Bulletin Board London Bombing

“One man said he had heard that police marksmen had shot a potential suicide bomber at Canary Wharf but I haven't seen that reported by the news channel.

10th July, South London News

Suicide Bomber Neutralised in Canary Wharf, London

“On Thursday 7th July, a suspected suicide bomber was shot dead by police marksman outside Canary Wharf, the financial district of London. It is believed he was 'neutralized' outside the Credit Suisse First Boston bank. Police are 'probing'. The 'suicide bomber' is believed to have been part of a co-ordinated team of other suicide bombers. The alleged bomber was killed on the same day of the central London terror attacks.”

The entire Wharf was ‘locked down’ and 8000 workers in the 44-storey tower were told to stay away from windows and remain in the building for at least six hours.  There is no doubt a serious incident took place at Canary Wharf on the morning of July 7th because these reports come from many different countries and sources.  But this incident was not reported on the controlled mainstream media in the days after 7/7 because how can the alleged bombers blow up the trains if they died outside of Canary Wharf.  The report about Canary Wharf did appear on BBC radio early on 7/7 but it was never repeated again.

If we have at least three of the four "suicide-bombers" shot dead at Canary Wharf, and we KNOW they weren't on the tube-trains that blew up, because the 07:40 AM train from Luton to King's Cross was cancelled that day and they could not have got to the Kings Cross trains before they left the platforms, then we have overwhelming proof that they did not blow the tube-trains up, and that the blowing up of the three tube-trains was an inside-job.

The Bus

According to the official story after splitting up from the others at Kings Cross, Hasib Hussain dawdled around King’s Cross for a while, and then tried to ring each of his fellow bombers in turn, twice, between 8.58am and 9.19am.  But why would he try to phone them if they were dead, having blew the trains and themselves up. But he would try to phone them if they were taking part in a terror drill.

At 09.00 AM a number 30 bus left Marble Arch on its return journey to Hackney Wick.  It arrived at Euston Bus Station at 09.35 AM, but was then diverted from its normal route, into Tavistock Square, and stopped outside the medical offices of the BMA, where it was blown up, at 09.47 AM, as part of the terrorist exercise gone live.

The last picture of Hasib Hussain was taken at 9.22am, as he walked past the Burger King and then we are told he wandered around London for about one hour before getting on the route 91 bus and then the route 30 bus.  While he was wandering around London looking for these buses they must have been hundreds of CCTV cameras which would have recorded him but no CCTV footage has been provided and no CCTV footage has been provided from the buses. There is no reliable record of who was on the bus or what happened; there were no photos of Hasib Hussain on the bus. 

It is obvious why they don’t provide moving video images of the people on the bus and of possible video images of the alleged bombers getting on the trains at Kings Cross.  They can’t provide these videos because the three young men did not get on the trains at Kings Cross and Habib Hussein was not on the number 30 bus that blew up in Tavistock Square.

Richard Jones was the only person on the number 30 bus that blew up who says that Habib Hussein was on the Bus.  He gave an interview on camera straight away saying it was a ‘Muslim bomber’, perpetrators of a crime usually accuse someone else, to divert attention away from themselves as they did straight after 9/11.  He says he was sat next to Hussein on the bus and he states that Hussein kept fidgeting with his rucksack.  Would you really fidget with a rucksack if there was a bomb in it, no you wouldn’t. Richard Jones couldn’t even describe what Hussein looked like or what he was wearing correctly. Was Richard Jones actually part of the plot? The U.K.’s Sunday Mail on the 10th July 2005 reported that Jones served an apprenticeship at an explosives factory in Ayrshire.

Look at the white van below with the words Kingstar on the side.  This company specializes in controlled demolition and Robotic Demolition.  Were there men in this van who remotely detonated the bombs on the bus?

In an e mail (July 9th) from an employee of Stagecoach to the Prison Planet website the Stagecoach employee (driver) says “Last Saturday a contractor came to inspect the CCTV on the buses at the depot, According to my supervisor the person spent more than 20 hours over that weekend, 20 hours to see if the CCTV is working? Also that person who came was not a regular contractor, for security reasons the same few people always come to the depot to carry out work, this time it was different”. 

Look at the yellow arrow on the image below. That is obviously a cut in the roof of the bus made by some sort of cutting tool.  Bombs don’t blow roofs of in straight lines.  My research leads me to the conclusion that this bus was taking out of use for a day while the CCTV was neutralised (see the Menezes story below) and cuts were placed onto the roof of the bus so that it would blow off for dramatic effect for the media

The real perpetrators of this crime are psychopaths because they even played some type of sick joke by choosing a bus with this poster on the side, Outright Terror…Bold and Brilliant.

Hassib Hussein has been tried and wrongfully found guilty of blowing up the number 30 bus, by the government’s organized and controlled media machine, without a shred of real evidence. They claim to have found Hasib Hussain’s ID in Tavistock Square. However, they also claim that ID from another of the four, Mohammed Sidique Khan, was found in at least two, some reports say three, separate blast locations.
He cannot possibly have been in two or all three locations at the same time, proving that these items were planted after the blasts. How could their IDs have survived suicide bomb-blasts?

Daniel Obachike saw people acting out their injuries and the provision of medical help near Tavistock Square after the bomb blast on 7th July. Within 15 seconds of the bomb blast, Obachike saw an actor covered with bandages, surrounded by cameras and helpers, being filmed as he was taken away from the scene. The person was filmed leaving before any ambulances or medical staff had arrived at Tavistock Square and images later appeared in press and TV reports. This suggests that the coverage was planned in advance.

Daniel went on to say " I was aboard the lower deck of the bus that was blown up on July 7th. I rang the emergency hotline to report the 2 dark cars I saw holding the bus up and diverting it towards Tavistock Square. Instead of being asked to provide a statement what followed was 7 months of police surveillance and Harassment. Standing by the doors I see a blue BMW 5 series and black Mercedes squeal to a halt in front of the bus, halting its progress along Euston Road. 4 minutes passed then a police motorcyclist arrived at the blockage. The BMW driver said something to the cyclist who soon sped off. 90 seconds later the BMW suddenly drives off. The Mercedes waits till the bus diverts east into Upper Woburn Place towards Tavistock Square before it speeds away".

A witness, Marie Oates-Whitehead, aged 35, who worked at the BMA in Tavistock Square, and was hailed as a heroine for her actions during the London bombings, said she heard two explosions on the bus.  The Police authorities deny that there was a second explosion on the bus. She was then mysteriously found dead in her flat five weeks later.

Another unbelievable coincidence is that all of the CCTV cameras, at all three of the blast train sites, were not working, The four CCTV cameras on the number 30 bus were not working.   An Israeli company (Verint Systems) was in charge of the CCTV at the three train stations and the number 30 bus that blew up.  What a coincidence  because the Israeli firm ICTS was in charge of the CCTV at the airports were the alleged terrorists flew their planes from on 9/11 and the CCTV was  not working their either.

Witness Testimony

John McDonald was a passenger on the Edgware road train on the morning of 7/7 and testifies that Just after the train left Edgware station, there was a small bang, and then there was a massive bang, followed by two smaller bangs. Then, there was an orange fireball.  I then fell into one hole, and thought I was going to die, then was helped out, and then describes another big hole, also with someone slipping into it” Around that second big hole he came across, ‘the metal all around it was all jagged and bent up from the explosion’.  Explosions under the Train would bend the metal up, explosions on a backpack inside the train would not bend the metal up.

Ray Whitehurst was the Edgware road train driver and he also seen a hole in the floor. When the train came to a halt he walked through the first carriage and then upon reaching the connecting carriage which joins the two carriages he came across a dead body “I realised that, if I tried jumping across him, there was a hole in the floor that I could see, and I was probably going to go down that hole”.

At the 7/7 Inquest detail’s where heard about the slow death of Daniel Brewster.  One person looked under the train after he had died, and saw: ‘His legs just seemed to be very mangled up in the wreckage. You couldn’t really see his legs’.  Again this evidence suggests he died because of an explosion that happened under the train and not in a backpack inside the train.

So witness testimony has said that 4 explosion occurred.  How can a bomb in a backpack produce 4 explosions?  We also have witness testimony that says there was 3 holes in 3 different locations in the second carriage were the bombs went off.  It is a physical impossibility for a bomb in a backpack on someone’s back to have produced these 3 different holes.  Also most of the injuries reported on the three trains were injuries to the lower limbs or having there lower limbs blown off which is entirely consistent with bombs going off underneath the train.  Also 90% of the witnesses on the trains do not remember seeing young colored men with a backpack’s on their back.

Bruce Lait was a victim of the Aldgate Station bombing and described to the Cambridge Evening News how he and his partner were sitting nearest to the bomb when it detonated. 

This is his testimony.

“We’d been on there for a minute at most and then something happened. It was like a huge electricity surge which knocked us out and burst our eardrums. I can still hear that sound now,” he said.

He and Crystal were helped out of the carriage. As they made their way out, a policeman pointed out where the bomb had been.

“The policeman said ‘mind that hole, that’s where the bomb was’. The metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train. They seem to think the bomb was left in a bag, but I don’t remember anybody being where the bomb was, or any bag,” he said.

For over an hour after the bombs had gone off on the trains it was reported as a power surge. Maybe bombs under the trains, were detonated by a calculated & engineered power surge. That is why reports of a power surge along with survivors' reports of an "electrical like discharge" before the explosions themselves, originated early on. Remember - the truth usually comes out in the first half an hour of an event like this one.  Why would they do it like this? For the simple reason that in this manner, they could have utmost control over the exact time and location of the blasts, something which could not be achieved with timers, since something might go wrong, a train could be delayed for whatever reason and blow up in the wrong place, for example.

What Type of Explosives

The authorities couldn’t even agree what type of explosives were used on the trains.

On 12 July 2005, Superintendent Christophe Chaboud, chief of French anti-terrorism Coordination Unit who was in London assisting Scotland Yard with its investigation, confirmed to The Times that,‘The nature of the explosives appears to be military, which is very worrying….the material used were not homemade but sophisticated military explosives …’

Again how could four young Muslims get access to sophisticated military explosives?

On 13th July it was stated that these were of ‘C4’ explosive….London explosives have military origin – [Science Daily. LONDON, July 13 (UPI)]: Forensic scientists told the newspaper the construction of the four devices detonated in London was very technically advanced, and unlike any instructions that can be found on the Internet.

Then the type of explosives used was changed to TATP. Then later it was changed to bombs made of black pepper and hydrogen peroxide which could not have caused the carnage of 7/7.

The reality is the truth never needs to be changed.  I would suggest that Mr Chaboud’s version is the correct one as these are the explosives that MI5\Mossad would use.

The Real Khan

Sidique Khan was a respected counsellor for the children of immigrants and the learning disabled; The Times of London had featured him in an educational supplement. The husband of the principal of Khan’s school was a Member of Parliament, who he knew and had visited.  He was a highly respected member of his community, not just by the Asian element, but by all races alike in what is an extremely multi-cultural environment. He was also highly respected by the headmistress (principal) of the special school in which he worked as a classroom assistant. In addition, the police had used him to mediate between rival
gangs in local disputes because simply put, he was trusted by all sides.  This is not the profile of a bomber.

In the official story the government shows Khan and Tanweer in Jihadi videos but in the videos they don’t mention anything about trains or buses.  It is believed that Khan and Tanweer were talked into making the videos as part of the terror drills that they were taking part in.  They were told that the Drill has to be made as realistic as possible so that a film could be made of the whole terror drill.  Khan’s wife Hasina Patel first saw this video and said, “That’s not my husband” meaning my husband would not say such words.

“The roundtrip tickets, the fact that one of them spent a lot recently repairing his car and one of them had a family and was the teacher of the disabled and underprivileged children, it doesn’t ring right,” said Paul Beaver, a security and defense expert in London with close police contacts.

No Post Mortem’s

Another amazing fact about the 7/7 events are that no post mortems were carried out on the victims’ bodies which go against all laws.  If they did post mortems on the victims’ bodies they could have found out what type of explosives were used and from what direction the explosion came from.  The only reason they did not do post mortems was because it would have revealed the explosives used were of military origin, which the young Muslims could not have used plus it would also have revealed that the explosions came from underneath the trains.  It is common sense that no post mortems means it was part of the cover up.

What became of the bodies of the accused?

The police did not allow the families of the accused to identify any of their bodies.  Khan’s family was clearly suspicious and asked for a second post mortem by an independent pathologist to confirm the cause of his death. It is not known if they received it. He was apparently given no funeral.

At the end of October Tanweer’s body was taken to Pakistan for interment in a family grave; security personnel accompanied the body to Pakistan and guarded the site for days after the interment. The family reportedly never saw the remains.   Six police oversaw the funeral of Hasib Hussain, “ensuring the service remained private.”  Jamal Lindsay’s mother and wife noted in The Times that they were not able to identify his body.

They were not allowed to see the bodies because they would have seen that the bodies had bullet holes in them and were not blew to pieces.

The Murder of Jean Charles De Menezes 

Jean Charles De Menezes was a Brazilian man killed by officers of the London Metropolitan Police Service at Stockwell Station on the London Underground (July 22nd) after he was wrongly deemed to be a bomber. We know that Jean Charles De Menezes was a contract electrician and maybe he was killed because of what he saw or learned.  He was not shot seven or eight or nine times in the head as a "mistake". They made sure he could never talk about what he saw or knew.

Jean Charles was an electrician and one of a team of men called to take a bus out of service, the excuse was to assess CCTV, this was the same No 30 bus that later exploded in Tavistock Square on 7/7.  While it was out of service the explosives were planted on the No. 30 bus and the CCTV was neutralised.   Jean Charles realized he was part of something horrible, and was talking to friends and people about his suspicions.  He knew he was being followed and was trying to escape the men who then killed him, so the decision was taken and rubber stamped by Cressida Dick and others to kill the electrician from Brazil. Cressida Dick was the female deputy assistant commissioner at the Metropolitan Police and senior officer in charge of the operation that killed Jean Charles. 

Surveillance officers, including some from military intelligence, were watching Menezes’s flat in Tulse Hill London that morning, Officers followed Jean Charles onto two buses and down into Stockwell tube station, while other armed officers brandished their weapons as they made their way down to the platform, and at 10.06 on July 22 2005 Jean Charles sat down on a tube train in south London.

Below one of the surveillance officers follows Menezes.  You can see Menezes is only wearing jeans.

The question has to be asked if Menezes was such a threat to the public and had a bomb with him, why didn’t they arrest him on the bus or when he left his flat instead of waiting until he was near many more people on the London underground.

One police officer held him down while two others fired seven hollow tip bullets point blank into his head and one into his neck, three other bullets missed.

Rachel Wilson, who was sitting opposite Jean Charles, initially thought the plain clothes cops were lads “messing around”. She said, “Only when I saw blood, I realized it was not the case, I thought they were terrorists.”

The surveillance officers said they did not identify Jean Charles as a terror suspect before he was shot dead, the firearms officer who fired the shots, officer C12, said they did, those on the train said no warning was given.

Jean Charles had briefly run on the platform to escape his pursuers, several bulky men wearing, variously, a suit, jeans and a tracksuit, chased him, waving guns.

Cressida Dick insisted that none of the officers involved in the execution-style slaying had done anything wrong, members of military intelligence from the Special Reconnaissance Regiment (SRR) carried out the flawed surveillance of Jean Charles de Menezes.  SRR ran death squads in Iraq, targeting intellectuals, fit young men, businessmen and supporters of the resistance to the Israeli/US-British occupation and exploitation of that country.

Photographs were altered to make Jean Charles look more like the suspected suicide bomber, and witnesses were intimidated in the four investigations into Jean Charles’ killing and still the truth was suppressed.

Rampaging police officers with the intent to kill gunned down an innocent man, yet no officer at any level has been either disciplined or prosecuted for involvement in the slaying, in fact the opposite has happened.

On 15 July 2005 the police said the shooting was necessary to stop hand movement, but Jean Charles was on the ground pinned down by several police when he was shot, so unable to move his hands.  Surely the standard practice would be to shoot to injure, just put the man down then you can interrogate him, the only reason to shoot a man 7 times in the head is to totally silence him.

Israel’s Connection to 7/7

The Israeli embassy in London had been advised in advance of an impending bomb attack.  Just before the blasts, Israeli Finance Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was warned by his embassy not to attend an economic conference in London.  Netanyahu was at the time staying at the Aldridge Hotel in Mayfair.  Also attending this conference was Rudolph Giuliani, who was mayor of New York City at the time of the 9/11 attacks.

A former head of Mossad Efraim Halevi wrote an article that was printed in the Jerusalem Post on the 7th July 2005. This article was headed, ‘Rules of conflict for a world war:’

Part of the article said “The multiple, simultaneous explosions that took place yesterday on the London transportation system were the work of perpetrators who had an operational capacity of considerable scope. They have come a long way since the two attacks of the year 1998 against the American embassies in Nairobi and Dar-Es-Salaam, and the aircraft actions of September 11, 2001.”

The words above were written before the actual bombing’s took place in London.  The article was supposed to be in the Jerusalem Post on the 8th of July that’s why it says ‘took place yesterday’.  Also Halevi says that the explosions were simultaneous – a fact which only became evident some days later.  Scotland Yard initially thought that the explosions were 45 minutes apart.  He could he have known this information unless he was part of the plot.

Verint Systems was an Israeli company and it was in charge of the CCTV system at King Cross and also the CCTV on the buses.  Clearly the organisation that carried out 7/7 had to control the CCTV at these locations because if they did not the company that did control the CCTV might say ‘hey look there is no bomber on the bus’ or they might show the world that there was no evidence of the alleged bombers with rucksacks getting on the trains.  So that is why they need to control the CCTV so they can withhold the video images from the media and the public.  It is also interesting that the Israeli company ICTS controlled the CCTV at the three airports were the alleged hijacked planes took off on 9/11 and there is no video evidence of hijackers getting on the planes there either.

Clearly the statement above by Efraim Halevi also states that Mossad was behind the American embassies bombings in 1998, (which was blamed on Al Qaeda) and the events of 9/11.

Have a look at the Youtube video below. In the video Juval Aviv, an Israeli-American security consultant who has worked with Mossad has a slip of the tongue in which he says “it is easy to set up a truck bomb as we did in London” 

Why would the Government Plan 7/7

In 2003 up to 2 million people took to the streets to voice their opposition to military action against Iraq.  Hollywood actor Tim Robbins, also attending, told BBC News the crowds were "what democracy looks like".  If Mr Bush and Mr Blair ignored them "they are not rightful leaders of a democracy", he said.  They were many more marches against the war in Iraq in the months and years ahead.  Tony Blair kept insisting there was this War on Terror but no terrorist atrocity had struck Britain, not yet.  It supposedly struck New York in 2001 and the Spain train bombings in 2004.  Tony Blair and his government needed a terrorist atrocity to strike Britain to convince the public that there really was a War on Terror perpetrated by Muslims and he needed garner support for his war in Iraq.  7/7 was probably planned in 2003 by the intelligence services and possibly by the same organisation that planned and carried out the events of 9/11.  They then gave us some idea of what they planned with the Panorama documentary in 2004.  Tony Blair’s support for his War on Terror suddenly soared after the events of 7\7 and one in five British Muslims affirmed that either they or someone in their family had been abused or humiliated in public.  Muslims around the world were subjected to public insults in the wake of the bombings on 7/7.  These were the exact two aims that the perpetrators of this crime wanted to happen, support for the war on terror (so the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq could be sustained) and the demonizing of the Muslims just as it was after 9/11..

South Yorkshire Police’s Intelligent Analyst Tony Farrel was removed from his post for saying publically that the government was behind the 7/7 terrorist atrocity and that the mainstream media was complicit in hiding the truth about the events of 7/7. Tony Farrell should be commended for his courage in sacrificing his entire career for the truth.

Individuals who produced Internet documentaries about these questions, such as the author of 7/7: Ripple Effect 2, 60-year-old Anthony John Hill, has been targeted for character assassination by the media, and in particular the BBC. Hill was arrested merely for sending a copy of his DVD to a jury member after authorities accused him of perverting the course of justice.

The BBC is just a mouthpiece for the government and they go out of their way to uphold the government’s version of events. Shouldn’t the BBC give the truth to the people and not the lies since it is us that pay their license fee. How can it be the truth when there are so many lies, lack of evidence, witness statements which contradict the government’s version of events? 

Tony Blair said on the day of the explosions, that, “We KNOW this was done in the name of Islam”, when there was no proof whatsoever of who had done it, therefore indicating he possibly had foreknowledge of the plan and who they intended to blame.

Was the London bombing a covert MI5 operation, or an Israeli Mossad operation, or a joint operation by both of them? The British people have the right to know.  One thing is certain 52 innocent people were murdered by these psychopaths and four young innocent Muslim men were framed for their murder as well as Brazilian Jean Charles De Menezes who was murdered because he knew too much.

The people have got to realise that these terror atrocities are carried out by our own governments and because they get away with it they will keep repeating it until the majority of the public realise that they have been lied to and protest against it. In May 2016 a terror drill was carried out at Trafford shopping centre in Manchester, does this mean a real false flag incident is planned for the Trafford centre sometime in the future. Time will tell.

Ripple Effect Video by Anthony John Hill aka ‘Muad’Dib’

Another book I would recommend is Terror On The Tube by Nick Kollerstrom